Professional Door Installation in Oak Forest, IL
When doing a replacement style entry door, we remove the trim on Interior of your door, remove your door slab, and remove the bottom threshold. The door is shipped in a new steel frame that is installed inside your existing door frame. Your old trim is then reinstalled over the steel frame.
- Great option for older homes that may have odd size openings.
- Good option if you do not wish to change your interior trim.
- Typically a less expensive option.
- You will lose and least 1-2 inches of opening, because the door is installed inside your existing frame.
- The frame of your door is not insulated.
When doing a standard replacement, your door comes prehung in a new jamb and brickmold frame. We tear out your existing door and frame down to the original stud opening. We install your new door, spray foam insulate between your door frame and stud opening. This is the best possible way to insulate your door. The interior is finished with new trim that will cover your old paint lines so there is no work for you when we leave. The outside of your door is capped with aluminum and caulked with low shrink silicon which makes the door frame maintenance free.
- The best way to replace your door.
- The best way to insulate your door, because you will have an insulated steel or fiberglass door slab as well as insulation between door frame and stud opening.
- New trim on interior that matches door.
- May be a more expensive option depending on the door style chosen.
We pride ourselves in not only quality products that we sell, but also the quality of our installation.